HI All,

It is for a PL/SQL, Oracle Developer.  I've listed the details below.
Please let me know if you have any qualified candidates.  Thanks and I
look forward to hearing from you.

PL/SQL Developer

1 year Contract

Location: Sun rise, FL

Rate: $38-$40/hr Max

Need to be Very Strong, Client would conduct test and need to score very
high to get the job

Job Description for our Consultant (Includes Daily responsibilities and
expectations):

*       Develop complex business and User Interface functionality while
adhering to coding standards
*       Ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget and
are of the highest quality, meeting all team standards
*       Consultant will be responsible for developing code based on
overall job requirements and technical specs that are given.
*       All projects will utilize their background in Oracle 10g, PL/SQL
Development (Triggers, Packages, Views), Oracle Forms (6I), SQR
Development, Unix scripting, VI Editor, Triggers, Packages, and such.
*       Provide production support for the applications as required

General Required Skills (needed to successfully complete
responsibilities):

*       3- 5+ years Oracle 9i or 10g (must have some 10g) programming
experience with the following skills.
*       Must have a solid background with PL/SQL Development and must
have a solid background in triggers, packages, Stored Procedures, and
etc. in PL/SQL.
*       Must have a very solid background in Materialized Views, both
developing from scratch and enhancing existing
*       Any solid experience with REF Cursor is a major plus.
*       Must have some background with Unix scripting and VI Editor.
They use VI Editor to implement PL/SQL and Unix Scripts.
*       Must have excellent communication skills and be able to interact
with team and offer suggestions when and where capable.  Some projects
are individual and some or on their own, so must be able to work
independently when required.

A plus would be:

*       The client uses SQR for all Report related development.  This is
SQR coding to format Batch Reports and File Feeds.  (They are not using
the GUI based SQR tools).

Thanks and Have a great day...*

David | Recruiting Manager
Tel: (703) 880-8757 Fax: (703) 563-9200
Email: www.vyshnaviinfotech.com
201 Elden Street, Suite # 201Herndon, VA 20170

P  Please consider the environment before printing this email