Hello Friends,

    Please find the requirement and send me the resume with the contact
details ASAP at geo...@aim-cc.com

MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK AND UNDERSTAND 100% SPANISH....

Loc:  Richmond, VA {LOCALS HIGHY Preferred or someone nearby}
Duration:  1+ years
Inclusive Pay rate:  $35.00 hr. C2C

Spanish Speaking Tester

Currently needing a Spanish speaking tester and must have significant
expertise with the Spanish language or able to speak it with 100% fluency.
Testing experience is required.

Responsibilities include:

*       Testing of the VRU (Voice Response Unit) System.
*       Listening to the voice prompts to ensure that not only the prompts
take you to the proper places, but also to see that the vocal inflictions,
tone, and grammar are all 100% accurate.
*       Standard testing within the VRU, IVR, and Call Routing team.

Qualified candidates must have the following experience:

*       Spanish Skills
*       Software Testing Experience (prefer Mercury Test Director)
*       Quality Center Experience
*       Automation Testing
*       VRU / IVR a plus
*       Call Routing a plus

Thanks & regards,
Liju George Thomas
Phone: 734-591-3562X1171
Fax   : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> geo...@aim-cc.com I aim_l...@ymail.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

clip_image001

     AS YOU GROW HELP OTHERS GROW

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.

<<image001.jpg>>