Hello Friends,

     Please find the requirement and send me the resume with the contact
details ASAP at geo...@aim-cc.com

Need: C# Developer

Location: Tampa

Rate:$30.00

Duration: 18 months

Responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging and
documentation of applications to satisfy the requirements of one or more
user areas. May include hands-on new development as well as support,
maintenance or enhancement of existing applications. Works closely with
client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and
processes. Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and makes
recommendations.

Senior developer for .net applications
Experienced .Net / C# Developer, that will be responsible for maintaining
and implementing the CTI Desktop Integration with the Portal. This
individual may also require design/implementation work to interface with
external data repositories.

Thanks & regards,
Liju George Thomas
Phone: 734-591-3562X1171
Fax   : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> geo...@aim-cc.com I aim_l...@ymail.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

clip_image001

     AS YOU GROW HELP OTHERS GROW

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.

<<image001.jpg>>