Hello,

My client has an immediate need for a Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer

Type of contract: Contract
Duration: 3 months

# of positions:    2
Location:           San Mateo, CA
Interview date:   Immediate
Start date:         Jan-04, 2010
Rate:                Negotiable - open for the right candidate

GENERAL SUMMARY:

Building out the core of our product, where search technology meets great UI
and structured data. We believe in and practice scrum methodology, the scrum
master, product owners, engineers and QA all worked together to create our
awesome product.

Summary of essential job functions

Combine Rails expertise with database design and Javascript skills to work on
all layers of the front-end application stack.

Minimum requirements

- BS, Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
- Extensive experience developing web applications using Ruby on Rails (Python,
Perl or PHP)
- Strong data structure and design skills
- Previous experience working on a production, high-traffic web site or ad
network
- Knowledge of "raw" JavaScript as well as the jQuery framework
- Knowledge of web standards like XHTML, CSS

BONUS

- Familiarity with Merb, Nginx, Thin, MySQL, Hypertable and Solr

You are requested to email your updated resume with all the details to
mani...@tts-consulting.com<mailto:mani...@tts-consulting.com> and we will
contact you promptly.

Thank you,
Manish Savale