Hello,

Greetings for the Day!!!

Let me know if you have any resumes for below given requirements
ASAP.Thanks!

**need 2 Java developers

Position: Java developers

Location: Dallas, TX (Local candidate are given the first preference)

Duration : 6- 12 month assignment

Interview: Phone followed by F2F

Year of Exp: 7 - 8 years of experience

Start Date:  Mid Jan at the latest probably sooner

Experience in the Health Care industry preferred

LOCALS TO DALLAS PREFERRED

*
*       6 - 10 years of programming experience with Java and J2EE
technologies including EJBs, JSPs, Servlets, JMS, JDBC and XML.
*       5 years experience with Java application servers (JBoss, BEA
Weblogic, IBM Websphere, Oracle)
*       Experience designing applications using MVC and Struts on at least 3
Development projects
*       Solid understanding of J2EE design patterns with application
experience on at least 3 projects
*       Experienced in full life cycle of software development or
methodology such as RUP; requirements analysis, design, development,
testing, implementation
*       Has participated in at least 5 custom development projects or
equivalent experience
*       3+ years of experience with object-oriented analysis and design
techniques
*       Experience Designing Complex Business applications with UML Modeling
(Activity Diagram, Class Diagram, Sequence Diagram, Collaboration Diagram,
Use Case Diagram, Deployment Diagram, etc.)
*       Has a solid understanding of software best practices and patterns

Regards,

Mallik

Centaurus Technology Partners

5005 W Royal Lane, Suite 288, Irving, TX 75063

Fax : 972-823-9135

mal...@centaurustek.com; www.centaurustek.com

REDHAT READY BUSINESS PARTNERS

---------------------------

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Centaurus Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer(EOE)
Note: Candidates responding to this posting must legally authorized to work
in the United States. Sponsorship: Please indicate if you  require or will
require H1-B
cannot be considered as "spam" as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be in the
recipients-list for this mail, please revert to us with "REMOVE" either in
the subject or in the mail body. Please include all pertinent email
addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this mail.