Hi,

We have a requirement for Data Warehouse Developer for 6 Months in CT.

*Location: Hartford,CT.
Duration: 6 Months CTH ( Only GC, Citizen, EAD)*

Requires expert Informatica development and administration skills. Must have
worked on conversion to Informatica version 8. Must be able to plan,
communicate and execute large code releases

*SKILLS REQUIRED:
***Informatica Power Center 6.2 and above
**Oracle 9i SQL /PL/SQL
**Oracle 9i – Tuning & Optimization
*Unix
*Autosys

** Very Important – Need expertise
* Important – Need to have working knowledge

*EXPERIENCE*

• Four years minimum development experience using Informatica Power Center
• Seven Years minimum development experience in Oracle

If you feel interested in this opportunity, kindly send me your updated
resume in word format along with the following details:

*Full Name              :
Hourly Rate            : $_____/hr
Current Location    :
Visa status              :
 *

*NOTE:* Please do not duplicate your resume with the other Employers/Vendors
for the same client and I appreciate if you could send me Authorization by
an e-mail.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Santhosh Rao,