Hello All,

We have an urgent requirement for our client, please send me updated
resumes, along with contact details and the rate you are looking for
asap....

===============================
POSITION         : Datastage Lead
DURATION     : 6+ Months
LOCATION     : San Antonio, TX

JOB DESCRIPTION:

.         Minimum 7+yrs of IT experience
.         Good in DataStage 8.0 and ETL; exposure to wealth management
domain is preferable
.         Provide technical oversight on DataStage/ETL coordination and be
responsible for the delivery
.         Should be able to allocate and track the tasks and report the
status to the management.
.         BO Lead with relevant experience
===============================

Thanks & Regards,

Aditya

AIT Resource Group, Inc.
2500, West Higgins Road, Suite 1273
Hoffman Estates, Illinois - 60169
Ph. 847-598-4444 Extn: 8810
[Fax] 847-594-6069
[Email]  <mailto:adi...@aitresourcegroup.com> adi...@aitresourcegroup.com
Y! IM :  adi.aitrg

Note: Under Bill s.Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject header.