Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

This is Ranold Mcfly and I am a Sr.Recruiter with *GlobalNest*. Please let
me know if you are interested in a contract position with our client.

I found your resume on the Job Board for the Position of *Java and J2EE
Developer with Banking Exp: Jersey City, NJ* for our direct Client.**

* *

*Title:*

*Java and J2EE Developer with Banking Exp*

*Length:*

*6+ Months (High Possibility of Extension)*

*Location:*

*Jersey City**, NJ***

*Job Description and Skills Required*

*Job Description:*

*Roles and Responsibilities:*
Support WSS and ACCESS BAU projects

Work with Development teams and Business partners to produce solution
designs

Provide architectural recommendations and scope business on boarding
requests to the ACCESS Poral

Provide support and backup for other ACCESS architects

*Skills are required:*

   - Database Platforms Oracle
   - Development Tools Visio
   - Development Tools Front-End Development
   - Development Tools Server-Side
   - Development Tools TCP/IP
   - Miscellaneous e-Commerce
   - Packaged Applications MS Office
   - Programming Languages Client/Server
   - Programming Languages J2EE
   - Programming Languages EJB
   - Programming Languages JSP
   - Protocols Java
   - Protocols JavaScript
   - Protocols XML
   - Protocols HTML
   - Protocols HTTP
   - Protocols Messaging
   - Protocols Servlets
   - Specialties Architecture
   - Specialties Banking
   - Specialties Core Java
   - Specialties OO Analysis
   - Specialties OO Design
   - Specialties OO Programming
   - Specialties MS Excel
   - Web Tools WebLogic

*Additional Skills:*

   - Excellent Communication skills
   - Experience with client facing web applications in the financial
   industry
   - Extensive experience in Software Architecture
   - Knowledge of Data Architecture
   - Skills with performance tuning web applications
   - Experience 'Portal' applications
   - Knowledge or software lifecycle tools and practices
   - Experience with developing solution designs
   - Good knowledge of security, authentication and authorization issues

*If you are interested in the position please send me your resume in the
word format and can you please answer the qualifying questions as well:*

* *

*RESUMES WITHOUT THESE DETAILS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR FURTHER PROCESS*

*Few Questions:*

Full Name (As per SSN):

Legal Status:

Total Experience:

Best Number to reach:

Alternate Number:

Best Time to call: *  *
Email ID:

Rate (On W2/ 1099/ C2C):
Availability:* *
Current location:
Relocation:

Thank you,

Please feel free to contact me for additional information.

Regards,

*Ranold Mcfly
*GlobalNest LLC. *I *281 State Route 79, Suite #208, Morganville, NJ 07751
Work: 732-333-5839 *I *Fax 732-333-5946 *I *r...@globalnest.com* I*
www.globalnest.com* **I*

IM (No Emails on these IDs Please):* *rano_recrut...@yahoo.com *I *Skype ID:
rano_recrui...@skype.com *I**
*P Please consider the environment before p rinting this e-mail.**

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any inconvenience.