Hello,

Here is a requirement. Please send me your updated resume along with rate
confirmation, contact details (both no and e-mail), availability period,
current location and visa status (if you are not a citizen of US). If you
are not available or not interested due to rates or location constraint then
please ignore this mail.

Incase you are interested then, Send me your updated word format resume
ASAP.

REPLY TO roh...@ramsoft.net

Title:  Sr. ORACLE DBA

Location: Blythewood, SC

Duration:  12+ months contract position

Rate: $55-60/hr on Corp to Corp or 1099 basis (quote your best)

Skills and experience required:

4-6+ years exp required in the following skills.

*       Oracle DBA
*       Database Upgrades
*       Oracle Installations
*       Oracle Pro*C
*       Adhoc SQL
*       PL/SQL
*       Client Server Development
*       SQL Plus
*       Configuration management
*       TOAD
*       UNIX
*       Windows 2003 Server
*       Windows XP

1-2+ years exp required in the following skills:

*       MS IIS
*       Active Directory
*       ODBC
*       LDAP

Summary and responsibilities:

*       Manages and maintains all production and non-production databases.
*       Responsible for standards and design of physical data storage,
maintenance, access and security administration.
*       Performs backup and recovery on Database Management Systems,
configures database parameters, and prototype designs against logical data
models, defines data repository requirements, data dictionaries and
warehousing requirements.
*       This position optimizes database access and allocates/re-allocates
database resources for optimum configuration, database performance and cost.

*       Works with two junior oracle DBA's to maintain and support
production and test databases.
*       This position requires after hours and weekend support.
*       Senior Oracle skill set required.
*       RAC and Datagard experience preferred.

Thank you for your time, Have a wonderful day.

Regards,

ROHITH AIYAPPA
Ramsoft Systems Inc
Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE

ERP, BI, EAI, E Business: "Projects & Staffing"

Tel: 248 327 3544 Fax: 248 354 3626

E-mail:
<blocked::http://us.f382.mail.yahoo.com/ym/compose?to=roh...@ramsoft.net>
roh...@ramsoft.net ! www.ramsoft.net
"Proudly serving the industry for 14 years"

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to us with
the word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our
mailing list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused