Hi,

We have a requirement for *Java SFDC Developer* for 6 Months in NY.

*Location: Buffalo,NY.
Duration: 6 Months*

*SFDC Developer ========*
Overall 5+ Yrs of experience with a minimum 2+ years of experience in
implementing CRM applications (SFDC being primary), interfacing/integrating
SFDC application with legacy/external applications.
• In-depth understanding of the Production support processes as the work
involves production support and enhancements.
• Must have strong experience in Java technology along with SFDC
Configuration, apex coding, Visual Force, Flex, Web Services   and Data
Management
• Excellent problem solving, proactive thinking and analytical skills
• Solid understanding of the SFDC Data model and Data Architecture.

If you feel interested in this opportunity, kindly send me your updated
resume in word format along with the following details:

*Full Name              :
Hourly Rate            : $_____/hr
Current Location    :
Visa status              :
 *

*NOTE:* Please do not duplicate your resume with the other Employers/Vendors
for the same client and I appreciate if you could send me Authorization by
an e-mail.

--
*Thanks & Regards,*

 Santhosh Rao,