Malik
00971 50 4544619

WOODLAND REAL ESTATE LLC
Tel: (+971 4) 4308141
Fax: (+971 4) 4308140
us...@woodland-realestate.com
www.woodland-realestate.com
RERA Registration Number: 602

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster
please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form
and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message
with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.* *