Dear Partners,

  One of our clients looking for the following position.

Position:              BI Lead
Location:              Atlanta, GA
Duration:             6 months

Primary Skills : Oracle DB 10g, Data warehouse Life Cycle

BI Lead Candidate Description:
Candidate should have 5+ years Data Warehouse experience possessing a solid
understanding of data warehouse life cycle approaches to development,
architecture, dimensional modeling, reporting, maintenance, processing,
reconciliation, and end user guidance.
Prior account client management experience is expected
Prior Financial Analysis or Account experience is needed
Exposure to BI applications like Hyperion, Business Objects, Microstratgey, is
needed, other BI applications is a positive.

Technical - 5+ years
Oracle DB 10g
Data warehouse Life Cycle
Architect/Design/Build/Maintain/Modify
Datastage ETL - DataStage
UNIX (AIX/Solaris) Scripts
Pearl Scripts
PL/SQL
General knowledge of Oracle Database Administration
Oracle Hyperion Experience ? Essbase
SQLserver exposure
Business Objects Enterprise experience

Functional - 3+ years
            Financial Systems Exposure
            Team Lead
            Interface with key users
            Develop Business Requirements
            Design / Modification Requirements
            Test Requirements
            Manage Team
                        Build and Modifications
                        Testing
                        Problem Resolution
                                    Root Cause Analysis

Please submit resumes with the details rate/hr, Location, availability, and
contact ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,
Sandeep .A
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
Ph: (630)-219-0302 x 402
Fax: :630-206-2397
www.agilees.com|| Email: sandeep_alugube...@agilees.com
 | If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails
in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email
id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused