Hello,

Hope you are having a great day!!!

 *We have an excellent position for you as*  Senior Software Systems
Engineer in WARREN, NJ

*This is a 6 months contract position*
Plese send your Resumes to su...@globalnest.com

*Experience Developing custom DOJO or JQuery or YUI or custom Widget is MUST

Primary Skill Requirement:
CSS/HTML/DHTML/JavaScript/JSON/Cross Browser

This is a pure frontend position.

Required Skills:
- 5+ years Object Oriented JavaScript programming, HTML/DHTML/XHTML, and CSS

- Expert level understanding of the DOM, JSON
- Must have experience in fixing cross-browser(IE6/7/8, Firefox, Safari)
styling issues
- Experience with REST(like) API's, XML parsing / handling, etc
- Working experience with RAD/Websphere is PLUS.*

*If you are interested in this position, please send your latest word resume
ASAP or else please refer any of your
friends/neighbours/colleagues/relatives who may be a good match for this
position. I appreciate your help. Looking forward for your response.*

 Thanks & Regards,

*Surya Venigilla*

 *Global Nest LLC*

281 state Route 79, Suite 208