Job Title: *Onsite Development Project Manager*

Location: *San Rafael, CA*

Duration:  *3 Months contract*

* *

*Rate: $60*

* *

*Skills:*

* *

   - Experience implementing a “Service Now” project in a technical
   capability.
   - Good knowledge of “Service Now” architecture, pros/cons.
   - Good ITIL knowledge
   - Managed implementation projects
   - Ability to interact with Internal and external stakeholders
   - Ability to educate the customer on requirements that require
   customization.
   - Create and own the development project plan.

***

Job Title: Peoplesoft *HCM Functional Lead*

Location: *Dallas, TX *

Duration:  *2 Months contract*

* *

*Rate: $60*

*If interested I would request you to send me your updated resume with the
following details please, *

1)     Full Name:

2)     Present location:

3)     Contact Details:

4)     INS Status:

5)     Availability:

6)     Total IT Experience:

7)     Ready to Relocate (Yes / NO):

8)     Expected Compensation:

9)     Comfort levels (on a scale of 1[Least] to 10[High])

****

Job Title: *C++ with Unix*

Location: *Menlo Park, CA *

Duration:  *9 Months contract*