REQ 1}

Change Management consultant with Site Scope and Topaz

Location :Groton CT

Duration : 6+ Month

Rate : $50/hr

REQ 2)

POSITION: Junior Netezza Developer for ETL-to-NZ SQL Conversion (1 position)
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
Duration : 5 months
RATE RANGE:  $40 per hour (prefer all inclusive)
Essential Job Functions:

.         Netezza development support for QA
Perform defect fixes to existing NZ-load and NZ-SQL scripts
Incumbent would report to the QA team lead

Required Skills:

.         1-2 years experience with writing and unit testing complex Netezza
scripts
Ability to read and understand Informatica mappings to the extent that
functionality can be ported to Netezza (where necessary)
Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to engage both team and
client SMEs for clarification of requirements
Excellent written and oral communication skills

REQ 3)

Position:  Java Developer with  Guidewire Exp

Location: MD

Duration: 9 Months

Rate    : OPEN

Responsibilities:

The candidate will be doing configuration around Guidewire Claims

Center and converting JAVA apps.

Requirements:

Looking for people with a JAVA J2EE background with Struts, EJB and
Guidewire.

Thanks & regards,
Ricky Jones
Phone: 734-591-3562X1181
Fax     : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> ri...@aim-cc.com I  <mailto:aim.ri...@yahoo.com>
aim.ri...@yahoo.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

http://www.clickindia.com/images/2008/11/11/02/503343_20081111361_large.JPG
We are committed to help you grow

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.

<<image001.jpg>>