Hi Assoc,

Warm Greetings from Entellects Corp!

Our client is looking to fill the position mentioned below. Kindly go ahead and
revert me back if you have someone suitable.

Response Time: Immediate

Requirement:

Title: Change Management Consultant W/ Pharma Exp

Position: 1

Duration: 6+ months (Longterm)

Location: Groton, CT

Interview: Immediate

The position we are looking for is someone who has a firm understanding of the
functionality of both Site Scope and Topaz. Any candidate must have extensive
experience and knowledge of both. They also must have great communication
skills. I will paste the job description below, but they are looking for this
person to be a very technical person who hopefully has experience as a Change
manager.

A Global R&D organization has initiated the ASDM (Application Support Delivery
Management) Services project as a continuous improvement effort to address a
number of key areas in this domain which include: Change Management Operations,
Change Management Strategy, and Application Monitoring.

For Change Management, this role will be expected to work with client personnel
to ensure the IT change management process runs smoothly, change requesters
follow rules for outages, infrastructure and application changes are
documented, and that the business application user community is notified of any
outages.   The role is also a member of the change management board, identifies
continuous improvement opportunities for the change management process, and
represents the user communities interests.

For Application Monitoring, the role is required to work with client personnel
to understand and document basic, advanced, and synthetic application
monitoring requirements.  The role works with shared services technical
personnel to implement monitoring tools.  An understanding of Site Scope and
Topaz is a must.  An understand of applications used across Pharma R&D is a
must. The role is expected to manage the deployment of application monitoring
to Pharma R&D applications and must be able to manage the project roll out.
Excellent communication skills and requirements gathering are required.

Thanks & Regards

Acer Mc

Entellects Corp.

Mailto: a...@entellects.com | (V) 847-483-1814

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this email in
error or wish to be removed from our email list, please reply to us with the
word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing
list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

<<clip_image001.jpg>>