Hello Friends,

     Please find the requirement and send me the resume with contact details
ASAP at geo...@aim-cc.com

Job Title: Web Security Tester

Location: Chandler, AZ

Duration: 6+ Months

Rate: Negotiate

Sure Shot Interview

Needed ASAP

they really want somebody who has done web application/vulnerability testing
using web inspect and nessus..he said if they've done the vulnerability
testing they should know web inspect and nessus

Line of Business: TIG - Information Services

Job Classification:  Info Security Engineer

Position Description:  Experience Level:

Job Function: Senior Web Security Tester

Overview: One of the primary responsibilities of the Client Vulnerability
Assessment Team (VAT) is identifying potential security vulnerabilities
within the Wells Fargo internal and Internet facing networked environments.
This critical function helps Wells Fargo to ensure the protection of
customer data along with maintaining compliance with industry and Federal
regulatory requirements.

Responsibilities:  The selected candidate's primary responsibility will be
performing web security testing against Wells and vendor hosted
applications. Testing will consist of both automated and manual testing
techniques.

Thanks & regards,
Liju George Thomas
Phone: 734-591-3562X1171
Fax   : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> geo...@aim-cc.com I aim_l...@ymail.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

clip_image001

     AS YOU GROW HELP OTHERS GROW

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.

"Arise, shine." Isaiah 60:1a.

cid:image003.jpg@01CA8EBE.21EB9C60

<<image001.jpg>>