Hi,

We have a requirement for AIX System Administrator-L2 in TX.

*Location: Plano,TX.
Duration: 3 Months*

Core UNIX Flavors (HP UX, AIX, Linux,)
Core UNIX Consulting – Security & Audit Assessment Tools : Foundstone,
Qualys, Tripwire

*Roles and Resposibilities :* Demonstrate understand of the current system
security configuration of the UNIX/AIX/Linux systems;
· Provide technical implementation advice;
· Co-ordinate with the stakeholders and business units and communicate the
controls to be implemented;
· Monitor the implementation progress; · Enforce the audit findings to
achieve compliance;

If you feel interested in this opportunity, kindly send me your updated
resume in word format along with the following details:

*Full Name              :
Hourly Rate            : $_____/hr
Current Location    :
Visa status              :
 *
*NOTE:* Please do not duplicate your resume with the other Employers/Vendors
for the same client and I appreciate if you could send me Authorization by
an e-mail.

--
Thanks & Regards,

 Santhosh Rao,
*P:* (508) 329 0577 *|** *1-888-4ADVANS
*ADVANS |
*www.AdvansIT.com<https://outlook.advanstec.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://outlook.advanstec.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://outlook.advanstec.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://outlook.advanstec.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://outlook.advanstec.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.advansit.com/>
* |* *E:* s...@advansit.com
*Join Our Green IT Initiative:
www.GridIsGreen.com<https://outlook.advanstec.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://outlook.advanstec.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://outlook.advanstec.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://outlook.advanstec.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://outlook.advanstec.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.gridisgreen.com/>
*