*Hi,**

Please let me know if you have any  Direct Client Requirements for the
following Technologies*

*SAP,ORACLE,OBIEE,JAVA,

DOTNET,PEOPLESOFT,QA,

SQLSERVER,**BA,SAS*
*
DATAWAREHOUSING*

*Regards,*

*Priya*

*214-281-8416(O)*

*pr...@premieritsolns.com
*

* *

*Premier IT Solutions, Inc  is celebrating 10 years of IT Excellence*

*Specialize in Java, .NET, Oracle, SAP, People soft, QA, BA, Data
warehousing, etc.*

* *

*Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered as "spam" as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be in the
recipients-list for this mail, please reply to us with "REMOVE" either in
the subject or in the mail body. Please include all pertinent email
addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this mail.*