Hi,

We have an open position for “.Net Developer w/ WinForms - Baltimore, MD for 6
Months”. Please review the job requirements and let me know if you're
interested. Please provide the following Details along with your .doc RESUME.

Description

Senior .Net Developer w/ WinForms development experience
6 months
Baltimore, MD
Phone screen, f2f
All candidates will be given a C# technical test to complete
Preference for candidates who have done winforms development and have database
development experience with oracle 10g

Job Description:
Candidate will be responsible for enhancing and upgrading an internal framework
in support of a fast moving project. Candidate must be technically savvy in
.Net and able to conceive and implement solutions that are generic, usable and
maintainable. The framework provides functional and GUI building blocks such as
DB access, audit logging, application hosting, deployment management, security,
etc.
Successful candidates will be able to think architecturally. The candidate will:
• Work with other developers to identify opportunities to create re-usable
functionality.
• Design the functionality to be exposed to applications running in our
framework.
• Implement or instruct other developers to implement the functionality.
• Be self-motivated
• All work is in C# .Net 3.5.

Required Skills:
• Thorough knowledge of C# and .Net architecture
o Threading
o Custom Attributes
o Reflection
o Custom or User controls
o WinForm development & deployment
o WCF
• Familiar with common design patterns
• N Tier design
• Assimilate information and communicate it effectively
• DB access

Reply with following Required Details:
Name :
Visa Status(US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):
Contact #:
Email id:
Current Location (Place & State):
Availability Date:
Relocation:
Last 4-Digits of SSN:
Do you give us the exclusive authorization to represent you for this position?
(Yes/No) :

Thanks and Regards

Sri
Ph:   248-522-6862