Hi,

Good morning,

                                  Please find the requirement for OPSWARE
and let me know if you are interested. If possible please send me your
updated resume and contact details.

Position:                      Opsware Consultant

Location:                     Baltimore, MD

Duration:                     4-6 months

 Note : Need only US-Citizens

Opsware support for the US Census Bureau at their Data Center

Skills:

(1) Installing an Opsware Satellite.
(2) Configuring opsware Multimash masters.
(3) Configuring Opsware Security.
(4) Configuring kickstart / OS deployment.
(5) Configuring Audits/Snapshots.
(6) Configuring Opsware to pull packages from RedHat.
(7) Configuring Custom server attributes.
(8) Global shell expertise.

Other:
(1) US Citizen
(2) Able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance

Thanks & Regards.,

 JAGDISH

Techgene Solutions LLC

Direct: 972-580-0247 Ext 219