Hi,

Below is the requirement please forward your resume along with contact
details.

Position 1:

Jr. Level Minimum 6+ years EtL Developer at 35/hr on C2C

Must be a self starter and able to work unsupervised. Able to work in a fast
changing environment at times under pressure.

5+years Data Warehouse

5+years ETL development using QualitStage, Informatica or Ab Initio

5+ years Teradata SQL

5+ years C/C++ and UNIX development

Position 2:

ETL Designers at 35/hr on C2C

Strong analytical and design skills. Data analysis and software testing
skills to test modifications and enhancements. Strong communication skills

5+years Data Warehouse

5+years ETL development using Quality Stage, Informatica or Ab Initio

5+ years Teradata SQL

Thanks and Regards,

Rizwana
Senior Technical Recruiter
Techgene Solutions | ISO 9001-2008 certified | Microsoft Certified Partner

1304 W Walnut Hill Ln, Suite # 245| Irving, TX 75038|

Direct: 972-580-0247 Ext: 218 | Fax: (972) 692-5824|

Email: rizw...@techgene.com |Web: www.Techgene.com  | IM: rizwana.irfana

To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did

mailing list reply to rizw...@techgene.com with the word "REMOVE" in your
subject line and include your email address in the body.

Please think before you print

cid:1.2170292279@web112810.mail.gq1.yahoo.comcid:2.2170292...@web112810.mail
.gq1.yahoo.com

<<image001.jpg>>