Hi,

Role: Data Modeler

Location:  Warren, NJ

Rate: $30 - 35

Duration: 45 days

Possibility of Extension - Likely

Project Description: Develop a scalable, durable architecture for the firm's
risk and compliance reporting requirements.

Role Description:

.         Assist with development and maintenance of logical and physical
data model for Citi's Basel II reporting architecture.

.         Must have skills: 2 - 3 years data modeling experience using
Erwin, logical (relational and dimensional) data modeling, financial
services background, SQL

.         Added Value skills: Sybase Power Designer, Basel II, data
profiling

Thanks and Regards,

Raj

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:ra...@aim-cc.com> ra...@aim-cc.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

Note: If your consultant's resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.