Please send the responses to subh...@netxert.com

*Job Title: Sybase 365 Database Engineer (02112010-NR 55)*

* *

*Location: Northern VA*

*Duration: 6-12 Months*
Rate: DOE

*Number of Positions: 3-4*

* *

*Skills: Sybase, Oracle, SQL Server, DBA, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Database physical
and logical design, Performance tuning, UNIX*

* *

*Job Description:*

   1. Sybase 365 is the global leader in the delivery, clearing, and
   settlement of mobile messaging services.
   2. Our extensive footprint enables us to reach more mobile users—with
   more types of mobile data—than anyone else on the globe.
   3. We reliably deliver messages, premium content, and value-added
   services for the leading mobile operators, content providers, brands, and
   media companies worldwide.

 *1.  SENIOR DATABASE ENGINEER (3-4 Resources)*

*Minimum Requirements*

*To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform
each of the listed essential duties satisfactorily.*

   1. Minimum 5+ years of Sybase, Oracle and SQL Server development
   experience
   2. Strong experience with T-SQL, PL/SQL, and SQL development
   3. Knowledge of Sybase, Oracle and SQL Server database architecture
   4. Extensive experience in database physical and logical design
   5. Experience in performance tuning
   6. Experience developing/supporting large enterprise applications
   7. Sybase, Oracle and SQL Server DBA skills
   8. Excellent communication skills.
   9. Working knowledge of UNIX OS
   10. Ability to work effectively in a fast paced implementation
   environment

 Educational Requirements

   1. Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Software
   Engineering, or an Engineering discipline.

 Thanx and Regards
Subhash Biswas
netXert Inc.
3915 Research Park Dr Suite A1