Hello!!!

Role: QA Developer with Background

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: $40 /hr

*In-person interview required/local candidates to Chicago preferred*

Recruiting for a QA tester with a development background. Candidate should
be proficient with testing methodologies preferably iterative approach. The
candidate must be proficient with SQL, PERL, Ksh, UNIX/LINUX, and messaging
technologies preferably TIBCO. In addition, they candidate must have prior
experience testing large systems. In addition, the candidate must have prior
experience integrating large systems.

Thanks and Regards,

Raj

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:ra...@aim-cc.com> ra...@aim-cc.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com, raj_ai...@yahoo.in

Note: If your consultant's resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.