*Please send me resume to g...@e-zencomp.com ,*

Dear Business Partner,

Hope you are doing great,

This is *Guru *from* EZEN Computer Services Inc* , Please do let me know if
you have anyone for the below requirement, if yes, kindly reply me back with
your consultant updated resume in word format, contact information, current
location, visa status and rate.

*
*

*Sr. SAS Consultant *

*Duration: 12months*

*Location: Saint Paul, MN*

Should have a strong *SAS programming* knowledge and excellent communication
and *documentation* skills.

Candidate is expected to be a good customer facing guy and able to
understand business requirements and *document *them.

Work seamlessly with offshore team on onsite offshore model delivery.

Please feel free to call or mail for further details, thanks and Have a
great day.

Thanks & Regards
*Guru Appaji*
*EZEN Computer Services Inc*, “Leading by Innovative Thoughts"
Ph: 609-945-2911
Email: g...@e-zencomp.com,
www.e-zencomp.com,