HI,

We do have a new opening for Network Architect, Let me know if you can help
me out.

Job Title :  Network Architect
12 month contract
Location:  MA
1 opening

MUST HAVE SKILLS REQUIRED ARE THAT THE CONTRACTOR HAVE INTIMATE KNOWLEDGE OF
7210 ROUTERS, 7750 ROUTERS AND 5620 SAM. ANYTHING LESS WILL NOT SUFFICE.

Key Job Responsibilities:
Description Professional Services IP Architect role encompasses a wide range
of responsibilities from network strategy, design and engineering,
implementation and migration planning, service design and proof of concept,
implementation, testing, optimization services, customer training and advice
and on-site support. The work is frequently on-site with customers during
critical project phases. Professional Services IP Architect will be required
to work in a consultative manner with customers, solutions and marketing
groups and systems engineering to scope and deliver professional service
projects, which includes following responsibilities:

.Develop network architecture and services designs with the best
architecture available to support our customer's services.
. Produce network implementation and migration plans.
. Configure equipment and services.
. Test and Support networks in various stages of deployment.
. Audit and assess network against customer service requirements and best
practices.
. Formulate network management strategies.
. Produce and review technical statement of work documentation.
. Provide appropriate training material and delivery of the training.
. Evaluate customer networks for performance, scalability, manageability and
security.
. Provide recommendations to optimize the network operations and
performance.
. Work with internal technical teams for product placement and feature
improvements for reliability, availability, and serviceability. . Work
closely with customers to conduct network readiness and customer readiness
tests. . Develop and maintain strong relationships with customer's technical
and management teams.

EDUCATION:
Four year degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
experience.
SRA desirable or Cisco Certification (CCIE) and/or Juniper Certification
(JNCIP/JNCIE), or equivalent experience preferred.

EXPERIENCE:
. 10 - 15 years relevant work experience with a telecommunications equipment
vendor or service provider.
. Expert Level Knowledge in IP routing protocols such as IS-IS, OSPF, BGP
and RIP and of signaling protocols such as MPLS/RSVP-TE, and LDP.
. Extensive knowledge of VLL, VPLS and VPRN services.
. Experience in Network Management (SAM 5620), Operation Support Systems
(OSS) and Business Support Systems (BSS) is a plus.
. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)