Hello,

We appreciate your service!

We are India based IT company and we want multiple profiles in:
- IBM AIX System Administrators - 2 yrs, 3yrs, 4 yrs Exp
- Oracle DBA - 2 yrs, 3yrs, 4 yrs, 5 yrs Exp
- Sr. IT Business Development Executives

Also we provide 24x7 REMOTE support in:
- IBM-AIX Administration
- Oracle DB Administration
- Oracle Apps DBAs

Let me know how we can share this business with you or your help form your
network.

We assure you expert and experienced profiles with very economical and
affordable charges.

Await to hear from you!

Thanking you.
--