Hi Partner,

Please send resume to easw...@vasysgroup.com

*SURE SHOT CLOSURE**
*Let me know if you have any resume for my Client req
Forward me Resume/ Contact Info / Rate & Location

*MAX RATE IS $35/Hr C2C..***

*Location: Dallas, TX**
Duration: 8 Months *

*C++/C Engineer (experience in .Net a plus) ** *

   - C / C++
   - IIS Web Server
   - Windows A/S Enterprise
   - SQL Server Enterprise and SQL Server Reporting
   - Web Services, .NET Remoting, WCF
   - ASP.Net
   - Visual Studio
   - WSDL / SOAP / XML
   - C # (Sharp) / .Net Framework desirable

*Required Experience ***

Responsibilities relate to planning, development, and/or implementation of
software systems in support of enterprise-wide business integration,
service-oriented infrastructure, software reuse, security, and IT
productivity.

   - At least 3 years of large scale distributed systems engineering
   experience involving .Net and J2EE SOA architecture.
   - A broad knowledge of web service engineering, web portal design, and
   associated middleware and XML standards (HTML, HTTP/HTTPS, XML, WSDL, SOAP,
   WS-Security, AJAX, X-Query, DOM, SAX, XPath, DTD, Schemas, XML
   Signatures).* *
   - Good problem solving, analytical and design skills; multi-tasking,
   organizing, project control and follow-up; ability to process and summarize
   complex data;  and proven teamwork experience.
   - Ability to maintain productive and positive relationships, and achieve
   results in collaboration with many diverse IT workgroups.
   - Interpersonal skills developed supporting technical software users
   needing in-depth configuration and diagnostic assistance.

*Desired Technology Experience***

   - C# ASP.Net
   - ClearCase – Source Code Control/Management / Rational Team Concert
   - MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).and Visio

*Desired Work Experience*

   - Object Oriented Development and Programming
   - Product Support, Configuration Management and Maintenance
   - Software Testing
   - Software Build, Packaging and Deployment
   - Data Management & Administration
   - Implementation, Change and Configuration Management

Thanks & Regards…

Easwar Rao

*Vasys Group Inc.,*

Toll Free :1866-299-4226