Dear Partners,

please go through the requirement and send me your  consultants most updated
resume with the  rate.

*Job Title:*              *SAP SCM/ PPDS Functional Consultant*

*Job Location: *          Kansas City, Missouri

*Job Type: *              Contract

*Commencement Date:*       ASAP

Duration or Expected End Date: 1.5 Months, 4 days a week

*Pay Rate: *

Open/competitive + Expenses(We always prefer to work with candidates who
will accept a W-2 status with us. We will also work with good candidates
from other company's W-2 pool who are willing to subcontract through us on a
corp-to-corp basis subject to industry-standard NDAs, non-competes and other
restrictive covenants.)

Immigration Status Desired:

We always prefer to work only with citizens and permanent residents (or
equivalent). However, when unable to find suitable candidates within this
category, we are willing to entertain applications from other candidates
with work authorization, such as H1B, OPT, J1, L2 and so on. Please note
that we shall always require proof of employment eligibility mandated under
our I-9 procedure before you may start working for us.

*Mandatory Skills & Experience -*

- Must be PRINCIPAL level consultant, with at least 12+ years' of total
functional experience.

- Multiple implementations in SCM PPDS module in a leadership role

- Must be able to configure Detailed Scheduling functionality of the PPDS
Module

- Must have PPDS Heuristic expertise to provide a solution in a Multi Level
product structure with huge number of Co-products in the PDS’s,

- Must have PPDS Optimizer expertise,

- Must have great communication skills, and strong references (SAP America
references preferred)

* "One secret of success in life is for a man to be *

*ready for his opportunity when it comes."*

*Adam Ali*

E-Aspire IT, LLC

4390, US 1, Suite 218, Princeton, NJ 08540

Ph#: *770-755-1965*, Fax#: 860-795-8634

Email: a...@e-aspireit.com, Website: www.e-aspireit.com

Yahoo IM : *adamitrec_r...@yahoo.com*