Send Resumes to ke...@keeninfotek.com

Hi Business Partners,

 Systems Administrator for our Mobile division's Datacenter Hosting Team. As
the Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for overseeing the
managed server infrastructure and handling customer support issues.

*RESPONSIBILITIES
**          Oversee a managed hosting platform, working directly with our
service providers to provide technical guidance and to be a primary point of
contact

*          Technical lead working with our service provider on performance,
security, and redundancy of our hosting service
*          Perform design and coordinate implementation work related to the
maintenance and expansion of the platform's hardware and software
infrastructures.
*          Coordinate with and support Development and other stake-holders
as appropriate.
*          Perform on-call duties for customer support as needed.

*          Develop and manage all issue resolution processes

*          Oversee monitoring infrastructure and notification processes

*SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
*Required Administration Skills:
*          4+ years of hands-on experience in a Systems Administration role
*          Advanced Experience with the following
o          Linux (RedHat/CentOS preferred)
o          VMWare ESX/vSphere
o          VMWare vCenter applications
o          Storage Area Networks (SANs)
o          DNS & BIND
o          Server Hardware

*Required Administrative Skills:
**          MySQL & PostgreSQL Databases
*          Experience with enterprise security software

*          Tomcat/Resin
*          Knowledge of Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP environments

*Education & Certifications:
**          4 Year Undergraduate Degree

*LOCATION : Denver, CO.. *

*Duration : 6+months*.

*Thanks & Regards*

*kevin*

*Keen Info tek, Inc.** *
*710 E || Ogden Ave || Suite #110 || Naperville || IL 60563 ||
Ph: 630-995-9355 || Fax: (630) 206-0325||
Email:ke...@keeninfotek.com <email%3ake...@keeninfotek.com>  || **
www.keeninfotek.com* <http://www.tekpartner.com/>