Hi

Send me the best matching resumes ASAP

Functional Technical Writer with Telecom industry experience

INDIANAPOLIS, IN

8+ months Contract

Rate: DOE

Responsibilities:

*       Functional Requirements
*       Technical Writing
*       Database Design
*       Application Design
*       System Development Lifecycle
*       Microsoft Office and Project
*       Verbal and Written Communication

*       The contract work will involve requirements creation, change
management, software configuration management, CMM documentation audit, and
meeting facilitation.
*       Very strong verbal and written communication skills are critical to
this effort. Significant experience with SDLC processes (including
experience with CMM) is a must.
*       All candidates must have extensive requirements gathering and
facilitation, change management and software configuration management
experience.
*       Candidate should have previous experience in the Telecom industry
including telecommunications inventory and provisioning.
*       Experience with Granite (XNG) and/or CRAMER a plus.

Fill the matrix and send me with resume without fail

Skills

No of years

Last used

Exp level - Expert or Intermediate

Functional Requirements

Technical Writing

Database Design

Application Design

System Development Lifecycle

Exp with requirements gathering and facilitation

Change management and software configuration management experience

Regards,

Ranjith kumar S - (RON)

Dir: 248 233 4070 / Fax: 248 354 3626

 <mailto:ranj...@ramsoft.net> ranj...@ramsoft.net;
<blocked::http://www.ramsoft.net/> www.ramsoft.net

Ramsoft Systems Inc

Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE

ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: "Projects & Staffing"

"Proudly serving the industry for 15 years"

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to us with
the word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our
mailing list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused