Hello,

Please let me know if you have anyone for this position.

 *Position: Business Analyst (from Testing background) *

*Location - Cupertino, California
Duration - 6 months*

*Start date - March 08th

*

*Skills:*

  * strong business analyst

  * strong communication skills

  * able to coordinate large groups of people

  * ability to understand data flow through systems

  * some experience with system testing

  * some experience with preparation of test scripts

  * financial background (to make currency conversions to many

different currencies in order to make payments)

This person will be required for a very specific project where Client

is collating many payments in many currencies to make a single

payment to a vendor. The person will be responsible for  defining

the tests (which I estimate to be a 200* 200 grid), writing the

scripts, doing a little testing, and most of all, coordinating the

different groups to ensure that the tests run smoothly.Client has a QA

team, and resident business experts with whom this person will work,

so the most important thing is that they are great at all the above

tasks.

Thanks/Regards,
Sam,
s...@itscient.com || Web: www.itscient.com ||