*Dear Business Partner, *

I wish you are doing great today.  My name is Harini from *HireCircuit LLC*

I have an urgent requirement and would appreciate you if you can forward to
me any suitable profiles for this.

* *

*Please forward resumes at **har...@prohires.com * *and reach me **
585-535-1415*

*Location:** CA( Need Locals who can attend F2F after telephonic)*
*Duration: Long term*

*Senior HTML and JavaScript Developer (1 position)*

We are in search of a Software Engineer to join the Software Engineering
organization. Responsibilities include the specification, design,
development, testing, documentation and implementation of interactive
television software applications utilizing HTML and JavaScript.

The developer will be an essential contributor to entire software lifecycle
– architecture, design, coding, testing, integration, deployment,
maintenance and support. Will work closely with other team members in agile
programming atmosphere. May be expected to write documentation to describe
program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Must be self-directed
individual interested in dynamic environment with cutting-edge software and
rapidly changing requirements.

REQUIREMENTS

•         BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.

•         Practical experience developing and deploying web-based
applications.

•         Background in interactive television application development
strongly desired.

•         7+ years experience with HTML, JavaScript

•         Experience building Web 2.0 applications using AJAX

•         Detailed knowledge about cutting edge browser technology such as
HTML 5 and CSS 3

•         Experience building web applications on non-PC platforms

•         Excellent communication, planning, organization and follow-up
skills.

•         System support outside normal business hours may be required

* *

* *

*Req:: 2 *

* *

[...]

•         4+ years experience with HTML, JavaScript

•         Excellent communication, planning, organization and follow-up
skills.

•         System support outside normal business hours may be required

* *

* *

*Thank You & Best Regards*

*Harini*