(Mailing list information, including unsubscription instructions, is located at
the end of this message.)
__

      Hello,

     If this email has reached you in error - I apologize.
     *I recently reviewed a copy of your resume in one of the job portals, and
thought that you might be interested in a position we currently have available
with one of our direct client. Please take a few moments to review, and let me
know if this is something you might be interested in exploring further. I have
included a description of the project below for your consideration.*

     Job Title : C++ Java Developer
     Job Location : , New York, NY 10004
     Travel Required : No
     Overtime Required : No
     Position Type : Contract
     Job Description :

     Technical Expertise
      Track record of successfully deploying solutions to challenging technical
problems
      Flexible and commercial approach to technology choices
      Capable of designing and modifying complex systems and subsystems.
      Build & release experience.
      Solution oriented with emphasis on quality delivery.
      Focus on quality, responsiveness, efficiency, and innovation
     *Analytical Skills*
      Ability to quickly learn new businesses & technologies
      Self-starter with a creative and diligent approach to problem solving
      Ability to balance commercial benefits of delivery vs strategic thinking
      Ability to work in a fast paced complex technical environment
      Detail orientated and motivated to work closely with Operations users
     Communication Skills
      Ability to effectively communicate ideas and opinions to influence the
organization
      Willingness to offer up creative solutions & opinions
      Good verbal/written communication skills
      Capable of interacting with both technical and business colleagues.
      Must work well in collaboration with own team and external teams
     *Experience*
      3-8 years commercial development experience in any procedural or Object
Oriented language (C/C++, Java, C#, MFC/VC++ etc.)
      Database experience (Sybase) a plus
      Financial industry experience a plus
      Experience working in the UNIX environment (preferably Linux, AIX & Sun)
or in Windows environment
      Bachelor or masters degree in Computer Science or Math
      Experience developing multi-threaded application/server required for some
jobs
     Specific for Tech Area
      Derivatives protocol exposure (Fpml, XML)
      DTCC, SWIFT and other form of electornic confirmations and settlements
      Candidate Profile

     *Responsibilities*

      Design, Develop and Support of OTC derivative trade processing,
confirmations and settlements applications.
      Gather software requirements by working closely with end users
      Maintain existing functionality in live and fast-changing environment
      Increase resiliency and performance of existing applications.
      Interact with technology and business groups in Derivatives Operations to
provide technical solutions
      Test software implementations independently and with clients & release to
production.
      Document software produced
      Participate in team meetings and activities

     *If you are interested in this position, please**:*
     *Send me via e-mail your most current Microsoft Word version of your
resume.*
     *Please make sure that your SPECIFIC experiences with the skills required
by this position are built into the corresponding Work Histories of your
resume. *
     *THE CLIENT WANTS TO SEE HOW THE REQUIRED SKILLS WERE APPLIED IN PAST
POSITIONS!*
     *Submit answers to the following questions**:*
     * a. Where are you currently located?*
     * b. Are you willing to relocate? *
     * c. Are you interested in contract, permanent placement, or both?*
     * d. What is your legal right to work in the United States (citizen, green
card, etc)?*
     * e. What is your desired hourly pay rate ? *
     * f. A re you currently employed?*
     * g. What is your availability (date you can start work)?*
     I look forward to speaking with you soon.
     **

--
The following information is a reminder of your current mailing

You are subscribed to the following list:

        Kuldeep

using the following email:

        tek-professionals@googlegroups.com

You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by
visiting the following URL:

<http://www.pksofttech.net/massmail/mail.cgi/u/hotreqAravind/>

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the
entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break
this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

<http://www.pksofttech.net/massmail/mail.cgi/list/hotreqAravind>

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

        <mailto:kuld...@pksofttech.com>

The following physical address is associated with this mailing list:

 style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; line-height: normal;"><span
 style="font-size: 12pt;" times="" new="" roman=""
 ,="" serif="" ;="">Thanks,<o:p></o:p></span><br>
 style="font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 153);" ,=""
 serif="" ;="">Kuldeep
Ghildiyal</span><br>
<b style="color: rgb(0, 0, 153);"><span
 style="font-size: 10pt;" times="" new="" roman=""
 ,="" serif="" ;="" color="" rgb(31=""
 73="" 125="">PkSoft
Technologies</span></b><span
 style="font-size: 10pt;" times="" new="" roman=""
 ,="" serif="" ;="" color="" rgb(31=""
 73="" 125=""><span
 style="color: rgb(0, 0, 153);"></span><br>
 times="" new="" roman="" ,="" serif=""
 ;="" color="" rgb(84="" 92="" 102="">Direct-
1-206-792-3886
(Preferred)</span><span
 style="font-size: 12pt;" times="" new="" roman=""
 ,="" serif="" ;="">
<o:p></o:p></span><br>
 times="" new="" roman="" ,="" serif=""
 ;="" color="" black="">Ph: </span><span
 style="font-size: 10pt;" times="" new="" roman=""
 ,="" serif="" ;="" color="" rgb(84=""
 92="" 102="">
1-509-715-0691 Ext 301</span><span
 style="font-size: 12pt;" times="" new="" roman=""
 ,="" serif="" ;=""><o:p></o:p></span><br>
 times="" new="" roman="" ,="" serif=""
 ;="" color="" navy="">Fax1:
 style="font-size: 10pt;" times="" new="" roman=""
 ,="" serif="" ;="" color="" rgb(84=""
 92="" 102="">1-215-623-5879</span><span
 style="font-size: 10pt;" times="" new="" roman=""
 ,="" serif="" ;=""><o:p></o:p></span><br>
 times="" new="" roman="" ,="" serif=""
 ;="" color="" rgb(84="" 92="" 102="">Fax:2:
1-888-211-0669</span><span
 style="font-size: 10pt;" times="" new="" roman=""
 target="_blank"><span
 style="font-size: 12pt;" times="" new="" roman=""
 times="" new="" roman="" ,="" serif=""
 ;=""></span><a
 href="http://www.pksofttech.com/"; target="_blank"><span
 size="3"><br>