(Mailing list information, including unsubscription instructions, is located at
the end of this message.)
__

      Hello,

     If this email has reached you in error - I apologize.
     *I recently reviewed a copy of your resume in one of the job portals, and
thought that you might be interested in a position we currently have available
with one of our direct client. Please take a few moments to review, and let me
know if this is something you might be interested in exploring further. I have
included a description of the project below for your consideration.*

     Job Title : *Derivatives Settlements XML Java SQL C#*
     Job Location : , New York, NY 10004
     Travel Required : No
     Overtime Required : No
     Position Type : Contract
     Job Description :
     Candidate Profile
     *Technical Expertise*
      Track record of successfully deploying solutions to challenging technical
problems
      Flexible and commercial approach to technology choices
      Capable of designing and modifying complex systems and subsystems.
      Build & release experience.
      Solution oriented with emphasis on quality delivery.
      Focus on quality, responsiveness, efficiency, and innovation
     *Specific for Tech Area*
      Derivatives protocol exposure (Fpml, XML)
      Required to work with proprietary software used to develop calculators
and perform risk analysis
     Analytical Skills
      Ability to quickly learn new businesses & technologies
      Self-starter with a creative and diligent approach to problem solving
      Ability to balance commercial benefits of delivery vs strategic thinking
      Ability to work in a fast paced complex technical environment
      Detail orientated and motivated to work closely with Operations users
     *Communication Skills*
      Ability to effectively communicate ideas and opinions to influence the
organization
      Willingness to offer up creative solutions & opinions
      Good verbal/written communication skills
      Capable of interacting with both technical and business colleagues.
      Must work well in collaboration with own team and external teams
     Experience
      3-8 years commercial development experience in XML & Java.
      Database experience (Sybase) a plus
      Financial industry experience a plus
      Experience working in the UNIX environment (preferably Linux)
      Bachelor or masters degree in Computer Science or Math
      Experience developing multi-threaded application/server required for some
jobs

     *Responsibilities*
      Design, Develop and Support of OTC derivative trade processing
applications.
      Gather software requirements by working closely with end users
      Maintain existing functionality in live and fast-changing environment
      Increase resiliency and performance of existing applications.
      Interact with technology and business groups in Derivatives Operations to
provide technical solutions
      Test software implementations independently and with clients & release to
production.
      Document software produced
      Participate in team meetings and activities

     *If you are interested in this position, please**:*
     *Send me via e-mail your most current Microsoft Word version of your
resume.*
     *Please make sure that your SPECIFIC experiences with the skills required
by this position are built into the corresponding Work Histories of your
resume. *
     *THE CLIENT WANTS TO SEE HOW THE REQUIRED SKILLS WERE APPLIED IN PAST
POSITIONS!*
     *Submit answers to the following questions**:*
     * a. Where are you currently located?*
     * b. Are you willing to relocate? *
     * c. Are you interested in contract, permanent placement, or both?*
     * d. What is your legal right to work in the United States (citizen, green
card, etc)?*
     * e. What is your desired hourly pay rate ? *
     * f. A re you currently employed?*
     * g. What is your availability (date you can start work)?*
     *I look forward to speaking with you soon.*

--
The following information is a reminder of your current mailing

You are subscribed to the following list:

        Kuldeep

using the following email:

        tek-professionals@googlegroups.com

You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by
visiting the following URL:

<http://www.pksofttech.net/massmail/mail.cgi/u/hotreqAravind/>

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the
entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break
this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

<http://www.pksofttech.net/massmail/mail.cgi/list/hotreqAravind>

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

        <mailto:kuld...@pksofttech.com>

The following physical address is associated with this mailing list:

 style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; line-height: normal;"><span
 style="font-size: 12pt;" times="" new="" roman=""
 ,="" serif="" ;="">Thanks,<o:p></o:p></span><br>
 style="font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 153);" ,=""
 serif="" ;="">Kuldeep
Ghildiyal</span><br>
<b style="color: rgb(0, 0, 153);"><span
 style="font-size: 10pt;" times="" new="" roman=""
 ,="" serif="" ;="" color="" rgb(31=""
 73="" 125="">PkSoft
Technologies</span></b><span
 style="font-size: 10pt;" times="" new="" roman=""
 ,="" serif="" ;="" color="" rgb(31=""
 73="" 125=""><span
 style="color: rgb(0, 0, 153);"></span><br>
 times="" new="" roman="" ,="" serif=""
 ;="" color="" rgb(84="" 92="" 102="">Direct-
1-206-792-3886
(Preferred)</span><span
 style="font-size: 12pt;" times="" new="" roman=""
 ,="" serif="" ;="">
<o:p></o:p></span><br>
 times="" new="" roman="" ,="" serif=""
 ;="" color="" black="">Ph: </span><span
 style="font-size: 10pt;" times="" new="" roman=""
 ,="" serif="" ;="" color="" rgb(84=""
 92="" 102="">
1-509-715-0691 Ext 301</span><span
 style="font-size: 12pt;" times="" new="" roman=""
 ,="" serif="" ;=""><o:p></o:p></span><br>
 times="" new="" roman="" ,="" serif=""
 ;="" color="" navy="">Fax1:
 style="font-size: 10pt;" times="" new="" roman=""
 ,="" serif="" ;="" color="" rgb(84=""
 92="" 102="">1-215-623-5879</span><span
 style="font-size: 10pt;" times="" new="" roman=""
 ,="" serif="" ;=""><o:p></o:p></span><br>
 times="" new="" roman="" ,="" serif=""
 ;="" color="" rgb(84="" 92="" 102="">Fax:2:
1-888-211-0669</span><span
 style="font-size: 10pt;" times="" new="" roman=""
 target="_blank"><span
 style="font-size: 12pt;" times="" new="" roman=""
 times="" new="" roman="" ,="" serif=""
 ;=""></span><a
 href="http://www.pksofttech.com/"; target="_blank"><span
 size="3"><br>