Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is Kumar with Javaji System Solutions Inc.,

We have an opening with my client who is looking for *Flex Developer at New
York.…*
*
*
*Position: Flex Developer  *
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Location: New York.*
*
*
*Job Description/Skills Required:*

• Knowledge of *Action Script 2.0 or Action Script 3.0- Mandatory*
• Good knowledge of *Design Pattern (MVC, Pure MVC, Cairngorm* etc) – Plus
• Exposure to *interface Flex with other Server side applications –
Mandatory *
• Experience designing with Flash – A Major Plus Other UI Programming
Experience – AJAX, XSLT, DHTML, Javascript – Major Plus
• Experience with *Server Side programming (Java/J2EE) - Mandatory *
• *Self starter with ability to work independently – Crucial *
• Good in problem solving and good at communication
• Should be comfortable developing UI applications Independently – Crucial
Experience : 7+ Years

*Please submit 100% matching resumes to ku...@javaji.com*

Thanks & Regards,
Kumar