Hi,
        This is Jaya from IT Trailblazers. We have an immediate
requirement for an OBIEE Administrator / Developer- Hoboken ,NJ.

Duration: 6months+

- Experience with Requirement Analysis, the Application/ Business Layer
definitions within the OBIEE AR/AP and GL Financial Analytics
repositories.
- Experience with development of specific OBIEE data models used for both
OBIEE Financial Analytics (OOTB) and custom data/ reporting data model
- Development and implementation of Informatica, DAC and ETL (Informatica)
jobs required for supporting various OBIEE Dashboards.
- Design of data model for OBIEE Business Analytic and executive
dashboards.
- Experience with OBIEE & ETL Migrations
- Experience with tuning of OBIEE and ETL (Informatica)
- Experience with Hyperion Workspace integration will be added advantage.

If you are interested, send me your updated resume with contact details
and rate immediately.

Thanks and looking forward to work with you!
Jaya Narayanan
IT Trailblazers, LLC

Phone: (732) 227-1772 Extn 405 || Direct Line: (732) 964-1867
Fax: (732) 909-2358 / (732) 875-0096(for Timesheets)
100, Jersey Avenue, Suite B-201, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
www.ittblazers.com || Email: j...@ittblazers.com

If you no longer wish to receive emails from IT Trailblazers, please reply
to this message with "REMOVE" as the subject line.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.