Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is Kumar with Javaji System Solutions Inc.,

We have an opening with my client who is looking for *J2EE Sr Developer at
New York.…*
*
*
*Position: J2EE Sr Developer   *
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Location: New York.*
*
*
*Job Description/Skills Required:*

 Must be sound in J2EE and related technologies.
 Must be hands-on experience of at least 4 years in layered architecture in
J2EE involving EJB.
 Hands-on experience in Hibernate is also a must.
 Should be conversant with version management tools and CMMi level 5
processes.
 Can independently lead a team of developers in J2EE and related
technologies. Profile: 4-6 years experience. Knowledge of securities
business is an advantage. Skills:
 Effective Communication skills  Strong Analytical skills
 Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with the global teams.
Certifications: Certification in any programming language like java ( good
to have) Key skills required: (in the order of priority) J2EE, EJB,
Hibernate, Spring

*Please submit 100% matching resumes to ku...@javaji.com*

Thanks & Regards,
Kumar