Dear Consultant,

Ramsoft Systems Inc (RSI) is a total I.T solutions provider with
full-service Systems development, integration, staff augmentation, T&M
services and offshore operations. RSI specializes in CRM, ERP, e-Commerce,
WAP, Networks and Custom Programming Solutions. While browsing the net for
experienced professionals, I came across your resume, and would like to
check your availability and interest for the following opportunity.

Position Title        : Senior Business Analyst

Location               : Auburn Hills, MI

Duration              : 12 to 24 months
Rate                   : DOE

Skills Required:

Knowledge and experience in gathering system requirements, functional
design, working/updating business processes.  Ability to work in technical
environments that use Compuware Requirements Management tools.  System
oriented.  Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written skills.  Experience with
client/server base and mainframe systems.  Familiarity with WEB development
environment.  Five or more years of project management experience.

Leadership
Communication (written and oral)
Ability to adopt to change/flexibility
Self Motivated and directed
High level understanding of banking industry specifically Retail Banking

Please reply back to this email with your most updated resume along With
compensation requirements.

Thanks and have a wonderful day

Regards

Mohan Edara

Ramsoft Systems Inc

ISO 9001: 2000 Certified

ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: "Projects & Staffing"

Tel: (248) 354 0100 Extn: 1582

Tel: (248) 663 0582, Fax:(248) 354 3626

 <mailto:mo...@ramsoft.net> mo...@ramsoft.net ,  <http://www.ramsoft.net/>
<http://www.ramsoft.net/> www.ramsoft.net

"Proudly serving the industry for 14 years"