VILLA FOR SALE

1.       Arabian Ranches- Al Mehra, Type -14
4 B/R, Maid Room, Laundry, Living/Dining Area
Land Area 7,000 Sqft, BUA 3,956 Sqft.
Swimming Pool, Garden, Sprinkler System
Automatic Garage Door, Wooden Flooring
Vacant, Ready to move-in
AED 3.95M+ Transfer+ Commission

2.       Arabian Ranches- Al Saheel, Type- 7
3 B/R, Maid Room, Laundry, Living/Dining Area
Land Area 5,840 Sqft, BUA 3,324 Sqft
Swimming Pool, Garden, Sprinkler System
Equipped Kitchen
Vacating after 2 months
AED 3.0M + Transfer+ Commission

3.       The Villa at Dubai Land
CORDOBA-2
5,109 Sqft, New Villa
4 B/R  Hall, + Guest/Study Room
Garage for 2 Cars, Maid Room, Utility Room,
Family Room, Living/Dining Room
Ready to move-in
AED 2.95M +Transfer+ Commission

VILLA FOR RENT

1.                   Springs-9-  Type-4M
2 B/R + Study, Garden
Rent AED 80K 85k (1/4 Chq)

Malik
00971-50-8542594
WOODLAND REAL ESTATE LLC
Cell: (+971 50) 8542594
Tel: (+971 4) 4308141
Fax: (+971 4) 4308140
ma...@woodland-realestate.com
www.woodland-realestate.com
RERA Registration Number: 602
"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster please
forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and I will
forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.
Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from
the database.* *