Hi

Send me best matching resumes ASAP

Senior Web Designer with Java Script expert

FLORHAM PARK NJ

12 months Contract

Rate: DOE

Abilities:

***** PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT CANDIDATES WHO ARE AVAILABLE FOR IN PERSON
INTERVIEWS WITHIN 1 WEEK OF BEING SUBMITTED TO MANAGER; CANDIDATE WILL BE
EXPECTED TO TAKE WRITTEN TEST FOLLOWED BY POSSIBLE IN PERSON INTERVIEW
AFTWERWARDS******

On the resume submission Please make sure to list School / University
candidate graduated from along with Location, GPA, Year of Graduation, etc.
Please don't submit candidates that just have a Masters of Computer
Applications (MCA) Degree

Application Developer/SW Engineer is needed to support systems developed on
a three tier Web based OLTP architecture, and is developed using Oracle 9i,
Java, JSP, Servlets, HTML, HDML, XML, JavaScript and PL/SQL technologies
running on Apache/Tomcat web servers on Sun Solaris (Unix) Servers

Required skills

*       Web Development / Java Script
*       Java
*       Oracle
*       UNIX
*       MS Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Math

FILL THE KEY SKILLS AND SEND ME WITH RESUME

SKILLS

# YEARS USED

LAST USED

WHERE USED

Web Development / Java Script

Java

Oracle

UNIX

MS Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Math

Regards,

Ranjith kumar S - (RON)

Dir: 248 233 4070 / Fax: 248 354 3626

ranj...@ramsoft.net; www.ramsoft.net <blocked::http://www.ramsoft.net/>

Ramsoft Systems Inc

Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE

ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: "Projects & Staffing"

"Proudly serving the industry for 16 years"

TechServe Alliance Member (formerly NACCB)

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to us with
the word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our
mailing list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused