Hi Friends,

Warm Greetings!

Let me know if you have someone for the below position.

*Position: Sr .Net Developer with K2 Black Pearl exp.*

*Location: Grand Rapids, MI*

*Duration: 3 Months*

*Rate: $50/hr*

*Interview: Immediate *

*Job Description*

.Net Development  (Specifically C# with VB.Net being a bonus.)

K2 blackpearl development

SQL Server development

**
**
*“Nice to have” added qualifications.*

SharePoint experience  (Does not specifically need to be a SharePoint
developer, but familiarity with developing web parts for SharePoint would be
good.)

Ajax programming experience.

**

This person will be working as an analyst and developer on our MITS (Meijer
Information and Task System).  This system is targeted to our team members
in the stores and supplies required information and task lists for
completion.

**
**
*We are going to be kicking off a new upgrade to this system which will
require contractor labor.  This project requires additional skills we have
not requested specifically before:*

SharePoint Web Part Development – the web part of this development will be
complex.  Someone with extensive experience on this skill is needed

K2 Blackpearl – workflow engine that is essential to our MITS application
and development

**
**
*Required Skills and Abilities*

VB.Net

DB2

SharePoint

Web Part Development

K2 Blackpearl

SQL

**
**
*General Skills     *

Ability to clearly document requirements, specifications and processes

Verbal Communication  Ability to work with all areas of IT

**

* *

*Regards,*

* *