Hi,

Can you please check the requirement and let me know the comfort. And please
send me the resume at  <mailto:h...@technodriveinc.com>
h...@technodriveinc.com

SKILL

Required

Experience

Oracle BI (ODI, Publisher...)

Required

1 year

Oracle Reports 6i

Required

3 years

Oracle PL/SQL

Required

3-5 years

Financial Services experience & Perl

Desirable

n/a

UNIX

Required

1 year

Duration: 6 months
Location: Downtown BOSTON
Interview: Tele screen followed by face-to-face interview

Thanks and Regards

Aravind. M

Direct: 775 990 4405

Fax: 702 966 3712

Email: -  <mailto:h...@technodriveinc.com> h...@technodriveinc.com

Web: -  <http://www.technodriveinc.com> www.technodriveinc.com

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience

<<image001.jpg>>