Hi Friends,
Please help me with suitable profiles.Please send me only local profiles for
this position.Please send it to ra...@infowaretech.com 972-325-1264*1862

Title:   Business Analyst
 Location: Washington DC
 Duration: 6+ months to 1 year.
  Rate:  $33/hr not more then that.

Requirements:

- Candidates local to Washington DC area are preferred.
 - Strong communication (talking, writing and hearing) skiils
 - Good exposure to soliciting technical requirements and documentation of
those requirements (writing SRS, run UAT etc)
 - Attention to detail (keep lot of stuff in sync) and patience and be able
to work in a fast paced environment
 - Testing/QA exposure
 - Ideal candidate will have about 4+ years of experience
 - In-person interview

--
*Warm Regards

Ravi

InfowareTech Inc

Phone: 972-325-1264*1862

Fax: 214-350-4142

Email: ra...@infowaretech.com

www.infowaretech.com

HUB | MBE | WBENC Certified.*

Please reply with “REMOVE” in the subject line if you do not wish to get
emails from us in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience that it may have
caused.