*Please send profiles to <step...@dwlabs.com>*

* *

*Systems Architect*

* *

*I am working on the following requirement for our client located in Tampa,
FL.  *

*Candidates MUST have some Architecture experience.  *

*Thank you and I look forward to working with you.*

* Location: Tampa, FL*

*Length: 8 months*

* *

*Skillset – *

* *

*Extensive experience implementing and tuning large enterprise Teradata data
warehouses. *

*Candidate who has worked with, or in, the Telecom industry is required. *

*Candidate must possess specialty skills with very successful and proven
track records in physical and semantic modeling for Teradata. *

* *

*Required Skills: Teradata, Logical and Physical modeling, ETL, Teradata
Utilities, SQL, Teradata performance tuning.*