Hi Friends,

I need your assistance in search of a * Java Developer with Dojo and heavy
serverside experience *. Please see description below and contact me via
email if you have anyone who meets the requirements and available
immediately. Thank you in advance for your
assistance

Role       : Java Developer with Dojo and heavy serverside experience

Location   : Jersey City, NJ

Duration  : 6 months- 1 year

Rate       : Market

Additional Requirements:

1. Strong Web application developer with JavaScript experience including
(JSON, JQUERY, AJAX, DOJO)

2. Strong Java (Java SE 6, Java EE 5) experience

3. Must have Spring Framework, Struts 2.0

4. Must have XML, XPath, XSLT, XSD

5. MQ experience

6. Unix shell script experience

7. Strong database experience (DB2 is a plus)

8. Webservice (SOAP, REST) is a plus.

9. Strong fundamentals (Object orientation, design principles, design
patterns)

10. Self Motivated and strong interest to learn new technologies

11. Bachelors degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent. Minimum 6 year
experience in distributed Java application development and minimum 4 year
solid experience with application design

Have a nice day......

Thanks & regards

RAJESH

Phone  : 734-591-3562 X 1177

Fax    : 734-418-2603

Email :  <mailto:raj...@aim-cc.com> raj...@aim-cc.com Ι
<mailto:rajesh.ai...@gmail.com> rajesh.ai...@gmail.com Ι Yahoo IM :
rajeshk_aim Ι

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.