Hi,

I have an urgent Direct Client requirement for Technical Support Engineer in
Lawton, OK. My client needs 2 guys to start immediate. Please submit only
suitable resumes ASAP.

Position: Technical Support Engineer

Location: Lawton, OK

Duration: 6+ Months

Rate: Open

Required Skills:

.         Has in-depth knowledge of operating systems, relational databases
and network infrastructures as it relates to field support and systems
related technical expertise

.         Assists in setup and installation of peripheral gaming systems
equipment such as server hardware and test labs

.         MUST have SQL Server 2005/2008 Troubleshooting skills

.         Participates in multiple projects to plan, test and install the
equipment, network systems and software

.         Maintain the approved patch and service pack levels on all
Microsoft and Marathon products.

.         Technical Support Consultant will schedule training and time off
directly with the site.

.         Maintain the VPN solution provided by the client for remote access
(if utilizing a client provided VPN solution).

.         Has advanced knowledge of client Systems Products

.         Ability to lead complex projects

Thank You

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

Phone: 510-803-5298

raj...@intelikore.com

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.