Hi,

We have a requirement for *DWH Business Intelligence* for 6 Months in OH.

*Location: Cincinnati,OH.
Duration: 6 Months.
Rate: $40 /hr on C2C*

The basic responsibilities of the candidate will be to interact with the
client and perform the following:
1. Project co-ordination with offshore team
2. Interact with client Business Analysts and provide them technical support
and help them in data analysis
3. Interact with client Data architects and help them design datastage jobs
(both 7.5 and 8.1 versions)
4. Level 3 Support for the Datastage projects running in production – So
break fixes, issue resolutions, data analysis.
*The client must have the following skills:
*1. Strong Datastage (7.5 and 8.1) knowledge and experience (Please note
that the client is very technical)
2. Good experience in data architecture.
3. Excellent Communication and offshore co-ordination skills.
**
*Nice to haves:*
1. Understanding of banking domain specially Investment Advisories (stocks,
options, trades, currency exchanges, etc)
2. Basic Java knowledge
3. Basic Business Objects Knowledge.
4. Understanding of DB2

If you feel interested in this opportunity, kindly send me your updated
resume in word format along with the following details:
*Full Name:
Hourly Rate:
Current Location:
Visa status:
Availability:

NOTE:* Please do not duplicate your resume with the other Employers/Vendors
for the same client and I appreciate if you could send me Authorization by
an e-mail.

Thanks & Regards,

Santhosh Rao,

*P:* (508) 329 0577 *| *1-888-4ADVANS

*ADVANS |
*www.AdvansIT.com<https://outlook.advanstec.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://outlook.advanstec.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://outlook.advanstec.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.advansit.com/>
* |* *E:* s...@advansit.com

*Join Our Green IT Initiative: www.GridIsGreen.com<http://www.gridisgreen.com/>
*

**

**

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.