Hi Business Associates,

Hope your doing great!

I have an urgent requirement of FLEX Developer in NJ .Please go
through the below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with
contact details ASAP

Role       : FLEX Developer

Location   : NJ

Duration  : 6 Months

Rate       : Market

Strong Web application developer with Flex 3.0, Actionscript experience with
(including Blaze DS, Cairngorm framework, AMF, building custom components,
using 3rd party libraries) and     JavaScript experience including

*         Strong Java (Java SE 6, Java EE 5) experience

*         Spring Framework

*         Web Services (SOAP, REST*)

*         XML, XPath, XSLT, XSD*

*         Strong fundamentals (Object orientation, design principles, design
patterns)

*         Self Motivated and strong interest to learn new technologies

Have a nice day......

Thanks & regards

RAJESH

Phone  : 734-591-3562 X 1177

Fax    : 734-418-2603

Email :  <mailto:raj...@aim-cc.com> raj...@aim-cc.com Ι
<mailto:rajesh.ai...@gmail.com> rajesh.ai...@gmail.com Ι Yahoo IM :
rajeshk_aim Ι

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.